Lasers

 Lasers

12/22/2020


While taking pictures of the Saturn and Jupiter Conjunction I got something else that is interesting.  Those who know me have heard my complaints about lasers.  How I got shot in the eye and woke up during the night feeling like my skin is burning.  Well while reviewing my pictures I took I came across none other than Santa Clause laser image near the moon.   You would have to zoom in to the image below the moon to see it.    It's a little pixelated but you can see the Santa hat white trim and the beard of santa.  Now that proof of lasers being used in the area.  Below is the picture unmodified straight from sd card.  You will need to zoom in if possible from your computer.  But, here it is. 


TRIED TO CROP AND ZOOM IN ON THIS IMAGE TO MAKE A LITTLE BIGGER.  MUCH CLEARER FROM MY CAMERA. 

Laser Santa Image In The Sky Below The Moon.  Un-Modified. Taken from my back porch on 12/21/2020.












Comments